The ‘Manage pages’ setting allows you to customize your experience on Eidoo, as it lets you decide which pages to display and in what order. Let's see how to do this with the following guide.
- First of all, from the app's homepage, tap on the Settings icon.
- Then go to the "Preferences" section and choose "Manage Pages".
- You will see the list of pages available in the app: Assets, eidooCARD, Lens Protocol and Widgets.
- Tap the red button with the '-' symbol or the green button with the '+' symbol on the left to add or remove a page from the app view.
- To change the order of the pages, simply press and hold on the relevant row until you feel a vibration (note: you will only feel the vibration if you have haptic feedback enabled) and then drag the page up or down. The page that is higher up in the list will correspond to the one that is further to the left in the app's homepage.
✅ Done! Feel free now to decide which pages to display and in which order.
Note: You can change the displayed pages and their order at any time.