After one year, the EDO tokens you have staked will be unlocked, and you will be able to redeem them. Please keep in mind that if you withdraw your tokens and the amount staked goes below 25,000 EDO (for the VIP account) and 200,000 EDO (for the Black account), you will lose your status and the related privileges
Articles in this section
- What is EidooCard?
- Where will be the EidooCard available?
- What do I need to be able to order an EidooCard
- What types of EidooCard can I choose from, and what are the differences between them?
- How does the cashback work?
- What other benefits can I get from Eidoo Card?
- Can I withdraw my EDO during the staking period?
- What happens if I withdraw my EDO after one year of staking?
- If I lose my card, do I lose my cryptos?
- Where will I be able to use my EidooCard?