No, your PNT is frozen in the staking smart contract for the duration of the staking period so you will not be able to redeem them. You will be able to redeem the PNT you will receive from your cashback.
Articles in this section
- What is EidooCard?
- Where is the EidooCard available?
- What do I need to be able to order an EidooCard
- How does the cashback work?
- What other benefits can I get from Eidoo Card?
- Can I withdraw my PNT during the staking period?
- What happens if I withdraw my PNT after one year of staking?
- If I lose my card, do I lose my cryptos?
- Where will I be able to use my EidooCard?
- Are there fees for ATM or POS transactions?