To be able to order your EidooCard you will have to be an EU or UK resident, be Tier2 EidooID verified (EidooID is our KYC system), have some ETH (is required to pay the ETH miners fees for the execution of the smart contract) and EDO (over 100, 25000, or 200000 depending on the plan chosen) in your Eidoo wallet.
Articles in this section
- What is EidooCard?
- Where will be the EidooCard available?
- What do I need to be able to order an EidooCard
- What types of EidooCard can I choose from, and what are the differences between them?
- How does the cashback work?
- What other benefits can I get from Eidoo Card?
- Can I withdraw my EDO during the staking period?
- What happens if I withdraw my EDO after one year of staking?
- If I lose my card, do I lose my cryptos?
- Where will I be able to use my EidooCard?