No, your funds are always safe on the blockchain. To fill the card you will transfer crypto into a smart contract that will transfer your tokens out only after you performed a payment.
Articles in this section
- What is EidooCard?
- Where is the EidooCard available?
- What do I need to be able to order an EidooCard
- How does the cashback work?
- What other benefits can I get from Eidoo Card?
- Can I withdraw my PNT during the staking period?
- What happens if I withdraw my PNT after one year of staking?
- If I lose my card, do I lose my cryptos?
- Where will I be able to use my EidooCard?
- Are there fees for ATM or POS transactions?