EidooCard is a debit card that enables all UK and EU-based users to easily convert their Bitcoin and Ether to spend in-store or online. The card is directly linked to users' non-custodial wallet, via a smart contract, giving users a swift and seamless way to spend their crypto. You’ll be able to easily convert your Bitcoin (through pBTC conversion) and Ether into British Pounds or Euros and load them onto the card directly in-app to start spending straight away. In the future we will add stablecoins like USDT, DAI, GBPM, EURM (two stablecoins powered by our partner Moneyfold Ltd).
Articles in this section
- What is EidooCard?
- Where is the EidooCard available?
- What do I need to be able to order an EidooCard
- How does the cashback work?
- What other benefits can I get from Eidoo Card?
- Can I withdraw my PNT during the staking period?
- What happens if I withdraw my PNT after one year of staking?
- If I lose my card, do I lose my cryptos?
- Where will I be able to use my EidooCard?
- Are there fees for ATM or POS transactions?