EidooCard is a debit card that enables all UK and EU-based users to easily convert their Bitcoin and Ether to spend in-store or online. The card is directly linked to users' non-custodial wallet, via a smart contract, giving users a swift and seamless way to spend their crypto. You’ll be able to easily convert your Bitcoin (through pBTC conversion) and Ether into British Pounds or Euros and load them onto the card directly in-app to start spending straight away. In the future we will add stablecoins like USDT, DAI, GBPM, EURM (two stablecoins powered by our partner Moneyfold Ltd).
Articles in this section
- What is EidooCard?
- Where will be the EidooCard available?
- What do I need to be able to order an EidooCard
- What types of EidooCard can I choose from, and what are the differences between them?
- How does the cashback work?
- What other benefits can I get from Eidoo Card?
- Can I withdraw my EDO during the staking period?
- What happens if I withdraw my EDO after one year of staking?
- If I lose my card, do I lose my cryptos?
- Where will I be able to use my EidooCard?