Note: at the moment, the purchase via credit card is only supported for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. The purchase takes place via an external partner, therefore higher fees may be applied. We suggest the usage of the wire transfer as the fees are lower (fees applied are 1%).
1) In order to buy cryptocurrencies vie credit card or wire transfer, click on the “Buy” button on the main manu. Select the asset and then the purchase method you prefer.
2) In case of a wire transfer, you are provided with the information needed in order to proceed with the payment. Click on share credentials to copy the data on your device. Do not forget to add the reference number in the transfer reasons!
3) In case of a credit card purchase, the minimum amount is of 50 Euros or equivalent. Click on continue and insert your password, then click on confirm purchase.
4) You will be redirected to our external partner in order to complete the purchase. Remember that, since the purchase is via a third party, the purchase will have more fees deducted and you will have to undergo a new KYC verification.
5) Once the order has been completed, you will be able to see it together with other transactions clicking on the asset in the main menu. Clicking on the purchase order will allow you to see further details.
Note: you will receive the coins as soon as the transfer is received (waiting times are those of normal bank transfers). If you are worried about price fluctuations, you can buy stablecoins like USDT, DAI that have a fixed value, and then swap with the desired cryptocurrency.