Here you can find all the steps to download the Eidoo Wallet app and create your personal wallet. In this guide, we will refer to the Android version.
1) Download and install the application by using this link: https://eidoo.io/desktop-download
2) Open Eidoo and select "Create a new wallet"
3) Read carefully the Terms of Service and click "I agree"
4) Start creating a new wallet by choosing a password:
- choose a strong password and store it safely and offline in a secure place
- the password will be used to access the wallet, confirm transactions and all the important operations done within the app
- remember that Eidoo cannot recover your password
5) The app will now generate a random, 12 words passphrase. This will act as a tool to recover and access your wallet at any time, even if you lose your password:
- write down the 12 words displayed, store them safely in a secure place
- never share your 12 words passphrase with anyone, including people claiming to be part of Eidoo team
- don't store your 12 words passphrase digitally, physically write it down
- for security reasons, it's not possible to take a screenshot of the passphrase
6) Choose if you want to share anonymous usage data in order to improve the application and the user experience
7) Your personal wallet is ready!