Once you participated to a project, the referent is always the project team. Eidoo Crowd and its team are just intermediaries between participants and companies, thus excluding any responsibility for the failure to achieve the objectives set by the project.
Articles in this section
- What is Eidoo Crowd?
- Is there a limit to the number and amount when participating?
- How does the launch of my ICO/STO on the platform work?
- Who is Eidoo Crowd targeting?
- What are the differences between ICOs and STOs?
- Who can participate in the projects hosted by Eidoo Crowd?
- What is the MiFID questionnaire and what is its purpose?
- What are the requirements for participating in an ICO or STO?
- How can I participate in a project?
- What is the minimum amount with which I can contribute to the projects?