A White Paper is a guide issued by the company that launches the project, which informs readers in a concise way about the business and illustrates the issuing company's philosophy on the subject. Its purpose is to help readers understand a problem and make a decision. The White Paper is, therefore, a technical document that presents the results of research and aims to show the vision, technical expertise and skills of the team that wrote it.
Articles in this section
- What is Eidoo Crowd?
- Is there a limit to the number and amount when participating?
- How does the launch of my ICO/STO on the platform work?
- Who is Eidoo Crowd targeting?
- What are the differences between ICOs and STOs?
- Who can participate in the projects hosted by Eidoo Crowd?
- What is the MiFID questionnaire and what is its purpose?
- What are the requirements for participating in an ICO or STO?
- How can I participate in a project?
- What is the minimum amount with which I can contribute to the projects?