The participation is usually successful in real time, which is the time it takes for the transaction to be confirmed on the Ethereum blockchain. In the event of an unsuccessful outcome, we recommend contacting our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a request here.
Articles in this section
- What is Eidoo Crowd?
- Is there a limit to the number and amount when participating?
- How does the launch of my ICO/STO on the platform work?
- Who is Eidoo Crowd targeting?
- What are the differences between ICOs and STOs?
- Who can participate in the projects hosted by Eidoo Crowd?
- What is the MiFID questionnaire and what is its purpose?
- What are the requirements for participating in an ICO or STO?
- How can I participate in a project?
- What is the minimum amount with which I can contribute to the projects?