In order to participate in an ICO, it is necessary to have an Eidoo wallet installed on a phone and to be registered and verified with EidooID and the Tier level according to the project the user wants to participate in. To do this, simply click on "more" in the bottom right corner of the Eidoo app and then on "Your identity". This will give you access to EidooID to either begin the process or complete it (if you have already started). After that, by going to the Eidoo Crowd website, just select the project you want to participate in, scan the QR code that appears and follow the instructions.
Articles in this section
- What is Eidoo Crowd?
- Is there a limit to the number and amount when participating?
- How does the launch of my ICO/STO on the platform work?
- Who is Eidoo Crowd targeting?
- What are the differences between ICOs and STOs?
- Who can participate in the projects hosted by Eidoo Crowd?
- What is the MiFID questionnaire and what is its purpose?
- What are the requirements for participating in an ICO or STO?
- How can I participate in a project?
- What is the minimum amount with which I can contribute to the projects?