The operation has no cost to the participants. The only fees that are paid on transactions are those of the Ethereum blockchain to the miners.
Articles in this section
- What is Eidoo Crowd?
- Is there a limit to the number and amount when participating?
- How does the launch of my ICO/STO on the platform work?
- Who is Eidoo Crowd targeting?
- What are the differences between ICOs and STOs?
- Who can participate in the projects hosted by Eidoo Crowd?
- What is the MiFID questionnaire and what is its purpose?
- What are the requirements for participating in an ICO or STO?
- How can I participate in a project?
- What is the minimum amount with which I can contribute to the projects?