Eidoo Crowd is a Blockchain-based crowdfunding platform developed by the Eidoo team. On the user side, users can read information about projects that want to raise funds, participate in ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) and STOs (Security Token Offerings), and receive assistance from our Support team. On the business side, please contact us for a costs estimate for the creation and launch of an ICO or STO. Eidoo Crowd offers a wide range of professional services such as legal advice, marketing strategy development, fundraising planning, creation of customised smart contracts, exchange listing and much more.
Articles in this section
- What is Eidoo Crowd?
- Is there a limit to the number and amount when participating?
- How does the launch of my ICO/STO on the platform work?
- Who is Eidoo Crowd targeting?
- What are the differences between ICOs and STOs?
- Who can participate in the projects hosted by Eidoo Crowd?
- What is the MiFID questionnaire and what is its purpose?
- What are the requirements for participating in an ICO or STO?
- How can I participate in a project?
- What is the minimum amount with which I can contribute to the projects?