Eidoo Wallet gets the counter currency from https://www.cryptocompare.com/. New tokens value might take some time to show up, thus you will not see the correct information until then. If you see an incorrect price for one of your tokens, in your wallet, do not hesitate to contact us.
Articles in this section
- Ethereum gas fees tutorial
- How to participate in the pBTC liquidity pool on Curve
- How to participate in the pLTC/ETH liquidity pool with Steroids Finance
- How to participate in the ETH/PNT liquidity pool with Steroids Finance
- What is Impermanent Loss?
- How to use WalletConnect
- What is an "internal transaction"?
- How to sell cryptocurrencies and withdraw Euro to your bank account
- How to exchange Bitcoin on Ethereum blockchain
- How to buy cryptocurrencies via wire transfer and Instant SEPA