You can receive every airdrop on Eidoo if it is based on ERC20 or ERC223 standards. To receive airdrops, however, you need to respect some rules that are explained by the company who provide airdrops. We suggest you to contact the company who provides the airdrops directly if you have any other questions.
Articles in this section
- How to participate in the pBTC liquidity pool on Curve
- How to participate in the pLTC/ETH liquidity pool with Steroids Finance
- How to participate in the ETH/PNT liquidity pool with Steroids Finance
- What is Impermanent Loss?
- How to use WalletConnect
- What is an "internal transaction"?
- How to sell cryptocurrencies and withdraw Euro to your bank account
- How to exchange Bitcoin on Ethereum blockchain
- How to buy cryptocurrencies via wire transfer and Instant SEPA
- How to buy cryptocurrencies via credit card