Eidoo doesn't require any kind of fee and doesn't charge extra fees. The only fee that you have to pay is the blockchain fee. The fee is completely used to pay the blockchain miners to validate the transaction. Read more about it here at https://ethgasstation.info/
Articles in this section
- How to claim PNT rewards through pNetwork DAO’s Smart Contract
- What is the difference between "Personal Wallet Access" and "EidooID Service Access"?
- Ethereum gas fees tutorial
- How to participate in the pBTC liquidity pool on Curve
- How to participate in the pLTC/ETH liquidity pool with Steroids Finance
- How to participate in the ETH/PNT liquidity pool with Steroids Finance
- What is Impermanent Loss?
- How to use WalletConnect
- What is an "internal transaction"?
- How to sell cryptocurrencies and withdraw Euro to your bank account