The PNT token is a "governance Token" based on the Ethereum standard ERC777. It is used to access all Eidoo services, such as the Eidoo card, our Hybrid Exchange, both as trading pair and as fee (which is obligatory). 50% of all fees paid by users will be "burnt". You can check the total supply of PNT tokens here https://etherscan.io/token/0x89Ab32156e46F46D02ade3FEcbe5Fc4243B9AAeD
Articles in this section
- Information about the EDO to PNT token upgrade
- How to stake in the pNetwork DAO
- Where can I find more data regarding the PNT burning?
- What is the purpose of PNT burning?
- Will the PNT in my wallet be burned too?
- What is token burning?
- What about PNT price?
- Where can I buy and sell PNT tokens?
- How can I use PNT Tokens?